Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trees behind The Oaks, Clontarf Road

Options
  • 14-01-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I viewed a house for sale in The Oaks, just after Manresa house on the Clontarf Road. Does anyone know who owns the very large trees behind the row of houses? They seem very large, overgrown and very close to the houses. Could these be a possible safety threat to the people living there? Any local knowledge appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Quality31 wrote: »
    I viewed a house for sale in The Oaks, just after Manresa house on the Clontarf Road. Does anyone know who owns the very large trees behind the row of houses? They seem very large, overgrown and very close to the houses. Could these be a possible safety threat to the people living there? Any local knowledge appreciated.
    Christ you haven't even bought the house yet and you are already contemplating cutting trees down, the old neighbours will be very happy with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

I think they belong to a house on Mt Prospect Ave. Worked there about 3 years ago and I'm sure they said that when I asked about them. I don't they pose too much of a hazard.

I assumed they were belonging to Manresa but apparently not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Are they Oaks by any chance? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Quality31

Thanks for that. No intention of cutting down trees just doing some research as to who owns them.

Advertisement