Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem - Creda Cachet Solarplus Electric Cooker

Options
  • 14-01-2018 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I have a problem with my Creda Cachet Solarplus electric cooker, as it is not working. I see '0.00' for about a second followed by 'AUTO' for a second and these alternate permanently. I have followed the manual to set the time without success. Te cooker is old (perhaps 10 years) and I may have upset it by randomly pressing buttons.
    Please advise.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

pressing the second and third button from the left hand side together should re set it for manual, make sure any of the remaining buttons are not stuck in with grease etc. if you turn on the main oven first before you start as soon as you get it right the oven will cut in

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭noelfitz

The Red Ace,
    thanks for sound advice.

Advertisement