If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open box/Surrounds

Options
  • 14-01-2018 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, could it be possible there could be a pair of surround speakers in the the open box? I recently got a dali vokal center speaker and a 4k tv from you guys and could not be happier. All I need now is a pair of surrounds to complete my first 5.1 setup. 

David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys, could it be possible there could be a pair of surround speakers in the the open box? I recently got a dali vokal center speaker and a 4k tv from you guys and could not be happier. All I need now is a pair of surrounds to complete my first 5.1 setup. 

David
    David,

we have very little available from Open Box at the moment but what other speakers / AVR do you have and I'll see what we have that may suit you ..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DazzyDave89

David
    David,

we have very little available from Open Box at the moment but what other speakers / AVR do you have and I'll see what we have that may suit you ..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, dali zensor 1 as fronts, Dali Vokal as center, bk xls200 as sub and denon avr 2400.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

David
    David,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, dali zensor 1 as fronts, Dali Vokal as center, bk xls200 as sub and denon avr 2400.
    Hi David,

I have had a look for open box Dali speakers but I don't have any. I could offer a pair of Dali Zensor 1 for £175 including shipping brand new if you're interested.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

I have had a look for open box Dali speakers but I don't have any. I could offer a pair of Dali Zensor 1 for £175 including shipping brand new if you're interested.

Kind regards

David
    I would be more interested in the bipole/dipole configuration., brands would not matter reallly for surrounds. My budget would be 240 euro

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    I would be more interested in the bipole/dipole configuration., brands would not matter reallly for surrounds. My budget would be 240 euro
    Hi David.

You could look at the Monitor Audio Bronze FX which retail for 299 Euro.
    I could offer a set of these at just over budget at 250 euro.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12906-black-oak.aspx?swapstore=1

However we are currently waiting on more stock of these arriving as we have sold out over the weekend on these.

• Advertisement

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

However we are currently waiting on more stock of these arriving as we have sold out over the weekend on these.

Sounds good. Friday ok to for details and payment?

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Friday is no problem at all.

If you drop me your contact number I can give you a bell when ever suits.

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Sadly my phone is being repaired at the moment. Is it possible to send my details by email?

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Sadly my phone is being repaired at the moment. Is it possible to send my details by email?
    Hey David.

No problem at all, you can drop me an email at Kenny@Richersounds.ie

David
    David,t

Keep me posted,g

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi David,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Hey David.

No problem at all, you can drop me an email at Kenny@Richersounds.ie
    Briliant, sound man Kenny.

• Advertisement

Cheers David :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.