Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web design developer costs?

Options
  • 14-01-2018 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭

Hi All, currently doing Project Management course and working on an assignment to complete a web design for a dummy client. Getting stuck on pricing as I have no clue as to hourly rates etc. My proposal in a website over 4 months using a Project Manager, Web developer, photographer, and software developer for backend database integration. The site a brochure type for a West of Ireland accommodation and includes booking tracking/trends. What typical fees should I apply? Appreciate if anyone has any ballpark figures. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Brochure site for a small B&B - probably in the €200-500 range (they'll usually be hiring a very low cost local freelancer or low cost service).
    Booking site for a small B&B - around €1000-2500.
    Booking site for a mid-sized hotel - around €3000-12000.

Advertisement