Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business management masters University of Limerick

Options
  • 14-01-2018 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there’s anyone out there who has done the business management masters in UL who could give a bit of insight on what it’s like, if it’s a good course and what the employment prospects are like afterwards, etc.

I’ve found similar posts on this about the course but they are from around 8 years ago when the course was very new and when there was a different course director so I’m wondering what it’s like now.

My undergrad is in journalism and new media so essentially I have the skill set of someone with a degree in communications.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sreejith1493

hello, I am Sreejith. I have currently accepted the offer from UL for MA business management. for 2018 sept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Holmsie_95

hello, I am Sreejith. I have currently accepted the offer from UL for MA business management. for 2018 sept.

Hi,

I haven’t done that yet. Do you know anyone who has completed the course already and how they found it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sreejith1493

well not yet, found few posts here, as well as few in linkedln.

Advertisement