If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sapphire Tab Tensioned Electric Projector Screen

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Slave,

many thanks for your post ( and apologies I know you have emailed me as well - but I have been off for the last few days - I'm working my way through 100's of mails at the moment :o)

No problem on a 5 year with the Sapphire SETTS300WSF - AW - and we can do it at £1049 for you including shipping.

I know there are other alts in your mail but as above I hope to get to it today and I'll address all the alternatives for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hi John,

You can ignore the alternatives and know the feeling of emails upon return from Out of Office :pac:, I was browsing the UK RS website and see the Sapphires pages are flashed with the 6yr warranty now so that's good.

I'll not try and haggle and go for that please as I want to progress my upgrade
    Will that ship from the UK to me or from the Belfast store?

Guys have my number to give me a call for the payment, think I should be setting up a DD at this stage!

Regards

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

slave1 wrote: »
    Hi John,

You can ignore the alternatives and know the feeling of emails upon return from Out of Office :pac:, I was browsing the UK RS website and see the Sapphires pages are flashed with the 6yr warranty now so that's good.

I'll not try and haggle and go for that please as I want to progress my upgrade
    Will that ship from the UK to me or from the Belfast store?

Guys have my number to give me a call for the payment, think I should be setting up a DD at this stage!

Regards
    Thanks Slave1!

Just arrived, ha ha now that is the longest box, just about fitted it in the door!

Just arrived, ha ha now that is the longest box, just about fitted it in the door!
    Hey Slave1.

Excellent that it has arrived with you.

It will look the part once it is mounted in place :)

• Advertisement

Hi guys, opened her up and the (usually black) little window that covers the remote IR is missing, it was very well packed so I don't think it was knocked out, there's no sign of it, picture attached.
    Not a biggie, I can fit her and carry on but can ye get onto Sapphire and get one posted out please as there's a gap there now and does not look the best.
    Regards

Hi guys, opened her up and the (usually black) little window that covers the remote IR is missing, it was very well packed so I don't think it was knocked out, there's no sign of it, picture attached.
    Not a biggie, I can fit her and carry on but can ye get onto Sapphire and get one posted out please as there's a gap there now and does not look the best.
    Regards
    Hey Slave1.

I do apologies.

I'll get onto Sapphire now and get the missing part for you.

Gentlemen, you can cancel that request, I took the screen out of the packaging completely today and the little window was at the opposite end of the case, must have come off somewhere along the line and made it's way along the case.
    It's fitted from the inside and it won't go back in without removing the electronics from inside the case (must be fitted first in the factory ahead of the electronic pieces) which is something I am not interested in doing so I'll just sticky it to the outside and move on...

Gentlemen, you can cancel that request, I took the screen out of the packaging completely today and the little window was at the opposite end of the case, must have come off somewhere along the line and made it's way along the case.
    It's fitted from the inside and it won't go back in without removing the electronics from inside the case (must be fitted first in the factory ahead of the electronic pieces) which is something I am not interested in doing so I'll just sticky it to the outside and move on...
    No problem at all Slave1.

Apologies that it had fell out in the first place.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.