Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily withdrawal limit

Options
  • 15-01-2018 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Can you please advise what is the daily cash withdrawal limit from a current account?

I need to withdraw cash to pay for various things shortly, and the total withdrawal may be around €4,000.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Can you please advise what is the daily cash withdrawal limit from a current account?

I need to withdraw cash to pay for various things shortly, and the total withdrawal may be around €4,000.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

It can change from account to account but the default maximum daily ATM cash withdrawal limit would be €700.00. The maximum that this can be changed to on a Visa Debit card would be €1300.00 and you can request this limit change through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile.
    If you'd like to take out more than this in cash you can do this with a cashier in a branch of Bank of Ireland we would ask that you have photo I.D. with you when doing this and you can also order any large amounts of cash from any branch using the link here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NotTotallySure

Can you please advise what is the daily cash withdrawal limit from a current account?

Hi there,

It can change from account to account but the default maximum daily ATM cash withdrawal limit would be €700.00. The maximum that this can be changed to on a Visa Debit card would be €1300.00 and you can request this limit change through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile.
    If you'd like to take out more than this in cash you can do this with a cashier in a branch of Bank of Ireland we would ask that you have photo I.D. with you when doing this and you can also order any large amounts of cash from any branch using the link here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    thanks for the reply Darren.
    Would €4,000 be considered a 'large' amount of cash to take out over the counter with ID - would this amount need to be ordered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    thanks for the reply Darren.
    Would €4,000 be considered a 'large' amount of cash to take out over the counter with ID - would this amount need to be ordered?
    Thanks for getting back to me here.
    We'd just ask that you order any amount of €5000.00 or over. I'd still ask you to bring in photo ID for an amount under this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement