Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Info on Cluid?!?

Options
  • 15-01-2018 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,

Im sure there has been plenty of threads on this looking for some quick info.

So i recently have been nominated for two new developments and didnt get the first one, but the second one is now ready and got a call for interview for a apartment they girl seemed really precise on what was in the apartment she told me to bring along all bank details and payslips etc.

What struck me and confused me was before we ended the conversation she said " we will show you the apartment that we are offering you on the day" but i was told from cluid themselves before xmas that there is basically 3 familys in for each property so i am confused can anybody shed some light on this as interviee is not until next week and really dont want to torment myself by keep thinking of it!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭TooObvious

Just call Cluid to clarify - it won't harm your chances and will give you peace of mind.

Advertisement