Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Statement For 365 Monthly Saver Account!

Options
  • 15-01-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning, 

As part of a mortgage application, I need to get a statement for my online 365 monthly saver account and I'm not quite sure where or how to access this. I had no problems getting a statement for my current account but I'm not sure where to get the statement for the saver account? 

Any help would be brilliant! 

Thanks, 
    Shane. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Good morning, 

As part of a mortgage application, I need to get a statement for my online 365 monthly saver account and I'm not quite sure where or how to access this. I had no problems getting a statement for my current account but I'm not sure where to get the statement for the saver account? 

Any help would be brilliant! 

Thanks, 
    Shane. 

Hi Shane_Smyth27,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can request a statement for this kind of account through the "Ask a question" section in your 365 online profile. The "Ask a question" option is available within the "Service Desk" tab that you can see on your 365 home page. Once you have requested this the statement it will be sent out to the address registered on the savings account.

Thanks again for the message,  
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shane_Smyth27

That's brilliant. Thank you! 

Advertisement