Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spine Race 2018

Options
  • 15-01-2018 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Carol Morgan and Eoin Keith are leading. Carol has a substantial lead already.

http://live.thespinerace.com/

Amazing performance so far.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭summit2summit

Interesting to see that Eugeni  has retired. He is normally in the mix right up until the end.

Looks like Eoin has stopped at Tan Hill but Jim Mann has kept going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Interesting to see that Eugeni  has retired. He is normally in the mix right up until the end.

Jim Mann had a sleep at the previous CP with Eoin going straight through that time.

Seems like that was a short nap too as Eoin has started moving again on the tracker.

There is more discussion of this going on in the Ultra thread on the main Page. Not to mention the Spine FB page (I'm obsessed).

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

I read on Facebook that Eugeni's GPS failed. He looked pretty fresh in the photos.

"Eugeni Roselló Solé explains he retired from the race after both his GPS units failed"

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭summit2summit

I heard he is not the greatest navigator when he has no one to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

fletch wrote: »

Eoin is back in the lead :-)

Advertisement