Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel ideas (I'm wide open)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nesher

I strongly recommend visiting Paris. Believe me, there is something to see and try. Excellent restaurants. Massage parlors are also available. And they are at a high level. For example here https://want-touch.com /. Now there is a lot available for those who have been vaccinated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

South East Asia is still the best bang for your buck, I'm a similar age to yourself and have traveled all my life, you don't want the cheap backpacking experiencing just to prolong your money, I'd shorten your itinerary, stay in mid price hotels, fly to locations instead of a rickety van and eat in decent places. If you want something easy do Thailand, Cambodia and Loas. Great places with lots of tourist infrastructure, if you want a challenge you could North India and Nepal. Or mix it up, Myanmar is there too and it's still quite raw, something like Thailand was 15 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Probably not the best time to be thinking of visiting Ukraine to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kyrasubmit

It all depends on what country you want to visit and how far away it is. If you want to go to Europe, there is an option either by cruise ship or plane. It is easiest to go by plane because it is faster in time. If you are already on the continent whose countries you want to explore, you can travel by car or train. You need a driver for the car, which is expensive, and you don't need anything extra for the train. The incredible views of nature are of the advantages you get, which you will definitely remember. When I choose countries to visit, I build my itinerary through train companies. You might find this helpful too when you're looking at tickets https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/. Have you decided where you're going yet?

Colombia

and / or Bolivia

Amazing natural beauty, ancient architecture and culture, colonial architecture. Great nightlife (more Colombia than Bolivia but backpackers there too in any case). Great value.

Having travelled a lot of places, nothing comes close to South America imo

• Advertisement
Advertisement