Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Cash Reward - No sign of voucher code!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I received the PM you sent today (Monday 29th Jan) and I have now sent you a follow-up PM for your attention this evening. 

After you have studied my reply, please let me know where things stand on all outstanding issues as soon as you are back in the office.

Regards, 
    Peter
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    I just sent you a PM in response with some additional points.
    Please take a close look and revert back to me when you get a moment.
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

Hello Thomas,

I received the PM you sent today (Monday 29th Jan) and I have now sent you a follow-up PM for your attention this evening. 

After you have studied my reply, please let me know where things stand on all outstanding issues as soon as you are back in the office.

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Ok - And I have responded to your PM
    Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,
    I acknowledge receipt of your latest PM and have sent you a further response.
    Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter
    A response has been sent.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Hello Thomas,

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    I've just responded to your PM with a follow-up PM, for your reference.
    Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards, 
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,
    Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    I've just responded to your PM with a follow-up PM, for your reference.
    Regards,
    Peter
    I have responded in a PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
    I received your latest PM and responded by a further PM. 
    Regards,
    Peter

Hi Thomas,
    I received your latest PM and responded by a further PM. 
    Regards,
    Peter
    I will get back to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I hope you are keeping well.

Following on from our previous communications, I've just sent you a follow-up PM and I've also included the relevant account name & account number on the PM, for your reference. 

Please review the latest PM dated 05-Mar-18 as there is an unexpected problem which I've outlined in the PM sent across.

I would appreciate if you could follow up on the outstanding issue referenced in my PM with the appropriate dept./team on our behalf as a matter of urgency.

Regards,
    Peter
    on behalf of: Mary O'Sullivan (Account Holder)

• Advertisement

Hello Thomas,

Following on from our previous communications, I've just sent you a follow-up PM and I've also included the relevant account name & account number on the PM, for your reference. 

Please review the latest PM dated 05-Mar-18 as there is an unexpected problem which I've outlined in the PM sent across.

I would appreciate if you could follow up on the outstanding issue referenced in my PM with the appropriate dept./team on our behalf as a matter of urgency.

Regards,
    Peter
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Thank you for responding to my PM this morning.

I have just sent you a follow-up PM this afternoon requesting further clarification.

I look forward to your advice regarding same in due course. 

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

I have just sent you a follow-up PM this afternoon requesting further clarification.

Regards,
    Peter
    I will get back to your reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    I will get back to your reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

The only reason I requested further clarification was because you advised in your previous PM that the changes have now been made in terms of a reversal of the incorrect charges and also the application of the credit amount originally indicated although; it would still appear to be reflecting an incorrect total bill amount owed when I log in to review the dashboard on "MyEir" this evening. 

Perhaps there is a time-lag before any such amendments are updated on the systems? - Can you indicate if this is the case and when such changes should update on the systems? 

I would hope that the incorrect total bill amount will not be debited from the nominated bank account on 14th March next when the direct debit is due to be taken as this would be extremely inconvenient at this time.

I will await further clarification back from you regarding the expected timing of those corrections that are due to hit the account.

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    II will get back to your reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

The only reason I requested further clarification was because you advised in your previous PM that the changes have now been made in terms of a reversal of the incorrect charges and also the application of the credit amount originally indicated although; it would still appear to be reflecting an incorrect total bill amount owed when I log in to review the dashboard on "MyEir" this evening. 

Perhaps there is a time-lag before any such amendments are updated on the systems? - Can you indicate if this is the case and when such changes should update on the systems? 

I would hope that the incorrect total bill amount will not be debited from the nominated bank account on 14th March next when the direct debit is due to be taken as this would be extremely inconvenient at this time.

I will await further clarification back from you regarding the expected timing of those corrections that are due to hit the account.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I received your PM sent this morning.

I've now sent you a follow-up PM in response and the account number is included in the closing signature of the PM sent.

I look forward to your follow-up reply in due course.

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I've now sent you a follow-up PM in response and the account number is included in the closing signature of the PM sent.

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I received your PM sent this morning and I've since responded with a follow-up PM reply.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I received your PM sent this morning and I've since responded with a follow-up PM reply.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Just sent you a PM a moment ago expressing my concern that the system has still not removed the incorrect charge. 
    Please follow up again as if the incorrect charge was removed with immediate effect back on 05/03/2018, the system should have reflected the changes by now as it's been 4 business days at this stage. 

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Just sent you a PM a moment ago expressing my concern that the system has still not removed the incorrect charge. 
    Please follow up again as if the incorrect charge was removed with immediate effect back on 05/03/2018, the system should have reflected the changes by now as it's been 4 business days at this stage. 

Regards,
    Peter
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas
    Ok Thomas
    I look forward to all of the outstanding issues being fully resolved in due course. 
    Have a nice weekend.
    Regards,
    Peter

Good morning Thomas,

I've just sent you a PM and I would like you to follow-up on this latest ongoing billing problem as a matter of urgency.

Please update me on when exactly this problem should actually be fixed as it's been flagged well in advance. 

I really need it sorted before this Wednesday 14th March direct debit is taken.

Regards,
    Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Good morning Thomas,

I've just sent you a PM and I would like you to follow-up on this latest ongoing billing problem as a matter of urgency.

Please update me on when exactly this problem should actually be fixed as it's been flagged well in advance. 

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thomas is not in today I'm afraid, 

I have sent you a PM there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Good morning Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello Tracey,

I received your PM

I have also sent you a follow-up PM a moment ago.

Please review same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter

Good morning Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello Tracey,

I received your PM

Please review same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Good morning Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello Tracey,

I received your PM

Please review same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey
    I've just sent you another PM in response, for your reference this afternoon.
    Please review same as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Peter

Good morning Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello Tracey,

I received your PM

Please review same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Good morning Thomas,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi AwaitYourReply, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello Tracey,

I received your PM

Please review same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

I've since responded to the PM you sent on Wednesday morning.

Please review my latest PM which contains some follow-up queries when you are back into the office.

Regards,
    Peter

Advertisement