Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Cash Reward - No sign of voucher code!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

I will follow this up on Tracey's behalf and get back to you very shortly.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

I will follow this up on Tracey's behalf and get back to you very shortly.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

I received your acknowledgement sent at 12:12hrs today on behalf of Tracey and I look forward to receiving your PM response back in due course...

Regards,
    Peter
    on behalf of: Mary O'Sullivan (Account Holder)

Thanks Peter,

I am going through the PM's at the moment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sarah

Thanks Peter,

I am going through the PM's at the moment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sarah
    Ok Sarah
    Thank you for keeping me in the loop and I look forward to your advice later on.

Regards,
    Peter

Thanks Peter,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Would you kindly review my PM this morning along with the initial query sent back on 14/03/2018.
    I am requesting a comprehensive and detailed response to my initial query at this stage.
    Please do not ask me to bear with you again as I've already granted you more than enough time to provide a comprehensive response.
    I look forward to my query being answered in full at this stage. 

Regards,
    Peter

• Advertisement

If I do not receive a satisfactory and comprehensive response to all of the issues raised in the query I communicated to eir back on 14/03 (first sent to eir Representative: Tracey on Boards.ie) and which was subsequently taken over by current eir Representative Sarah back on 15/03, I will have no option but to lodge a formal complaint as this is completely unacceptable customer support. 

I've still absolutely no idea what's going on despite numerous requests from the current eir Representative concerned for more time to read my PM last week. Enough is enough. It's bad enough experiencing mistakes with account issues etc; but to get continuously fobbed off by an eir Representative will also form part of any complaint lodged. I will give until 5:00pm today Wed 21/03 for a proper detailed response back from an eir Representative or I'll find another way to get this resolved.

I left a PM with Sarah again this morning and nothing back and I can see who is answering online queries from eir today which is very interesting indeed.

I am still viewing 50.00EUR amount is owed on our account via MyEir which is an error that I was told was removed altogether some time ago.

If this incorrect charge was removed, I want it gone from MyEir or else; if MyEir is incapable of reflecting accurate updates then eir could address this by posting out a letter on official company notepaper stating that as of today we owe 0.00EUR. Please refer to my correspondence sent to Tracey on 14/03 for all queries to be answered. 

Regards,
    Peter

Hi there,

Sincere apologies for the delay.

I have responded to your PM.

Please let me know if you have any further quesries.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Hi there,

Sincere apologies for the delay.

I have responded to your PM.

Please let me know if you have any further quesries.

Kind regards,

Sarah
    Ok Sarah - Just received your PM and I've also sent a follow-up PM, for your reference.

Regards,
    Peter

Advertisement