Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre rollout on my street?

Options
  • 15-01-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi - how can I find out when my street will get fibre broadband? I'm in South County Dublin (can PM address if nec), and I've gone onto the rollout map, which shows a blue icon near my street among a sea of green icons... is there a way to find out what the planned rollout date is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

EL23 wrote: »
    Hi - how can I find out when my street will get fibre broadband? I'm in South County Dublin (can PM address if nec), and I've gone onto the rollout map, which shows a blue icon near my street among a sea of green icons... is there a way to find out what the planned rollout date is?
    Hi EL23,

Feel free to send me your full address and Eir code, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement