Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Status of joint current account application

Options
  • 15-01-2018 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have recently applied for a joint current account. We have uploaded the required documents. We have not received an activation text with the BIC or IBAN.

How can we check the status of our application?

Thank you 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

I have recently applied for a joint current account. We have uploaded the required documents. We have not received an activation text with the BIC or IBAN.

Thank you 

Hi Robert Loud Numerology,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask when both of you uploaded this documentation and if you did this separately? I'd also ask you to check the junk and spam folders in both your email address as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi,

Thank you 

Hi Robert Loud Numerology,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask when both of you uploaded this documentation and if you did this separately? I'd also ask you to check the junk and spam folders in both your email address as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We both uploaded documents on the 7th Jan, at the same time.

No sign of anything in junk mail.

Stephen 

Hi Darren,

Stephen 

Thanks for getting back to me Stephen, and can I asked if you upload each of your documents through your own emails. Because you should each receive separate emails to upload your individual documentation and if you uploaded all the documentation through the one email you would need to upload the separately again.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Hi Darren,

Stephen 

Thanks for getting back to me Stephen, and can I asked if you upload each of your documents through your own emails. Because you should each receive separate emails to upload your individual documentation and if you uploaded all the documentation through the one email you would need to upload the separately again.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

We both received a link and uploaded the items individually through the separate links.

Thanks

Stephen 

• Advertisement

Hi Darren,

Stephen 

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

We both received a link and uploaded the items individually through the separate links.

Thanks

Stephen 
    Thanks for getting back to me Stephen. As you both have upload these separately I'd ask that you call our account opening section on 1890 35 44 54 (or 00353 1 4044034 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be happy to look into your application and see why you haven't been contacted yet.

Thanks again for your messages,
    Darren.

Advertisement