Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked my 365 account.

Options
  • 15-01-2018 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hiya, I locked my 365 online account and j was talking to someone on Twitter and they said I can try it online but I need my user ID , I understand you can get that at the bottom of bank statements but I don’t have any around me and I won’t be able to get into a bank this week at all and I really need to know what is in my bank. I have my BIC and IBAN if any of this helps, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Laura1998 wrote: »
    Hiya, I locked my 365 online account and j was talking to someone on Twitter and they said I can try it online but I need my user ID , I understand you can get that at the bottom of bank statements but I don’t have any around me and I won’t be able to get into a bank this week at all and I really need to know what is in my bank. I have my BIC and IBAN if any of this helps, thanks.

Hi Laura1998,

Thanks for getting in touch here.

If you're mobile phone number is registered to your account you can text the word "User" to 50365 and your User ID will be text back to you. Alternatively if you can't receive this text you can also call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there should also be able to get this information for you and also unlock your 365 online profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Hi Laura1998,

Thanks for getting in touch here.

If you're mobile phone number is registered to your account you can text the word "User" to 50365 and your User ID will be text back to you. Alternatively if you can't receive this text you can also call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there should also be able to get this information for you and also unlock your 365 online profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

You can also use that landline number if you are in Ireland. Might be cheaper than the 0818 if you have landline minutes in your bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Laura1998

Hi Darren, I tried to ring both numbers twice and was left on hold for over 10 minutes at a time, is there any other way to get in contact with you all? Thanjs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Laura1998 wrote: »
    Hi Darren, I tried to ring both numbers twice and was left on hold for over 10 minutes at a time, is there any other way to get in contact with you all? Thanjs

Thanks for getting back to me here on boards Laura.
    If you're unable to receive the text message I've given in the last message you would need to call the numbers given above and the advisers there will be happy to help you with this. Please be assured that the advisers on those lines will answer the call as soon as they can.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement