Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keycode in a small business

Options
  • 15-01-2018 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Moderator
    can you pls delete my thread, Bank of ireland, replied and have explained how to do this, so i dont need this thread any more.
    thanks

How can I the same person, the administrator and the daily user of my BOI online banking use keycode with one phone? do i need to access an alternative secure device to set up the login for my daily user?   i have already set up the administrator 4 digit secure key on my personal phone and on my husbands phone - to facilitate the administrator login in.   it looks like I am unable to set up the daily user on my personal phone now.  is this correct?   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

claireb556 wrote: »
    Hi Moderator
    can you pls delete my thread, Bank of ireland, replied and have explained how to do this, so i dont need this thread any more.  
    thanks

How can I the same person, the administrator and the daily user of my BOI online banking use keycode with one phone? do i need to access an alternative secure device to set up the login for my daily user?   i have already set up the administrator 4 digit secure key on my personal phone and on my husbands phone - to facilitate the administrator login in.   it looks like I am unable to set up the daily user on my personal phone now.  is this correct?   

Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us here.

You should be able to generate a code for both an Administrator profile and a User Profile through the same Keycode App. Once you have registered your Administrator profile you can then log in and there'll be an option to up date the user profile so it is registered with the same Keycode App.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement