Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer ban

Options
  • 15-01-2018 3:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Ok. I got a warning for posting in a thread that it was more entertaining than AFTV (trolling) apparently. I quoted someone else blatantly trolling with a post saying I got warned for less. Now I’ve been banned? It’s actually comical I wouldn’t mind the ban lifted but if it isn’t I’m ok with that too. I’ll kust delete the account, utter nonesense to be in if that warrants a ban.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It should be noted that your ban wasn't specifically for that post, but because you picked up your third warning this season in the Soccer forum. However if you are appealing this particular card then please confirm that you have attempted to resolve the issue with the mod in question. If you have done this and they believe the card should stand then please let us know and we'll get a CMod to take a look for you. If you are not appealing the card please let us know so this thread can be closed.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, so it seems that sending abusive PMs to the mod is your preferred method of communication. I'm afraid that means your one week Soccer forum ban has just become a one month siteban. Please note that if you do decide to close your account, any accounts registered during the period of the siteban will result in those and all future accounts being permanently sitebanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement