Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any Irish car insurance companies offer discounts for driving with a monitor?

Options
  • 15-01-2018 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Do any Irish insurance companies offer discounts to drivers who will willingly have a driving monitoring device installed in the car ? I'm a very careful driver so it would make no odds to me having it on board and I am desperate to get a low quote .

Thanks a mill

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Hi ,

Do any Irish insurance companies offer discounts to drivers who will willingly have a driving monitoring device installed in the car ? I'm a very careful driver so it would make no odds to me having it on board and I am desperate to get a low quote .

Thanks a mill

B

Supervalu quote. There is an app for that. But the difference wasn't big.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭ofcork

AIG have an app too not a great discount though I just got quoted over 1400!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

biko wrote: »

Ok , I wont be getting that then

Advertisement