Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parental Controls

Options
  • 15-01-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

I got a new modem and although Parental Controls is set to disabled; when anything over 18 comes on the Set Box asks for the parental control pin number. I obviously don't have this, how can I get rid as I have no need for this function.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I got a new modem and although Parental Controls is set to disabled; when anything over 18 comes on the Set Box asks for the parental control pin number. I obviously don't have this, how can I get rid as I have no need for this function.
    Hi Drummerboy2,

I'm sorry to hear of the inconvenience. I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901, they will be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement