If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price check please

Options
  • 15-01-2018 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hello, I’m interested in an oled screen and the lg 65” series is at my limit. I see the B7 is listed on your website but do you sell the C7? Curries have it for €2950 but also a €100 off promotion, can you come close to that as I’d rather purchase from Yourselves.

Thanks
    Mark.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Hello, I’m interested in an oled screen and the lg 65” series is at my limit.  I see the B7 is listed on your website but do you sell the C7?  Curries have it for €2950 but also a €100 off promotion, can you come close to that as I’d rather purchase from Yourselves.

Thanks
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

Thanks for the post.

We do have one of the 65C7 left in stock Bran New Boxed.

We are priced at 2940.00 Euro delivered. including our 6 year guarantee. Making us slightly cheaper than the Currys 2949.00 Euro.

I can't see any 100 Euro off promotion though on Currys Irish website on this television?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Thanks for getting back. I honestly was on curries/ pcworld website late last night and they had the €100 off on selected models, the C7 and E7 but not the B7. I see it’s now not available so fair enough.

If I do decide to go for it ( not sure it’s worth the extra €140 over the B7!) I don’t see the c7 listed on your website. Will you accept payment by credit card over the phone?

Thanks again
    Mark.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back.  I honestly was on curries/ pcworld website late last night and they had the €100 off on selected models, the C7 and E7 but not the B7.  I see it’s now not available so fair enough.

If I do decide to go for it ( not sure it’s worth the extra €140 over the B7!) I don’t see the c7 listed on your website. Will you accept payment by credit card over the phone?

Thanks again
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

Yeah the C7 was never listed up on our websites unfortunately. 

If you do decide to go for one you can drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.