Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are trinity law students like?

Options
  • 16-01-2018 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Is the straight law course respected well within the college and among the other law courses?

Is there a divide between arts students and science students in tcd, and if so, are law students often referred to in the same manner as arts students, considering they spend most their time in the arts block?

Do law students actually spend a lot of time in the arts block? Or do they spend their time in house 39 (the law building)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 s465

Law is a very well respected degree within Trinity and across the country. I'm in arts myself and I dont think law students get grouped with the us as they form their own seperate cohort between the arts/ stem/ med/ law grouping in college. Law students usually spend a lot of time in house 39 rather than the arts block, unless they are doing a law combination with business or politics then they would be in the arts block considerably more.

Advertisement