Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm abroad, please do not cancel my cards

Options
  • 16-01-2018 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi, im abroad, in the US. I tried all the apps and your website as instructed, there is nowhere to register this. I have pm'd my details to Tara my detaila.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

hi, im abroad, in the US. I tried all the apps and your website as instructed, there is nowhere to register this. I have pm'd my details to Tara my detaila.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can place travel notice on your account through the full 365 online website rather then the mobile app. Once you have logged into the full website you'll see an tab on the left hand side of the screen that says "Service Desk". Once you click into this you'll be given a drop down menu and the one of the option on this will be to place travel notice on your card, and when you select this you'll talked through placing travel notice on your cards.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.  

Advertisement