Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretching scarred ears

• 16-01-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I've been looking a lot into stretching my ears for a while now.

I had them done when I was 8 (with a gun :( ) and there is a bit of scar tissue there - slightly lumpy and a bit hard feeling inside.

How difficult would it be to stretch with this?

What is the best option? Someone recommended a dermal punch to just get rid of the tissue, but I've seen mixed reviews about it. I know getting rid of so much flesh isn't always a great idea, although I don't plan on stretching much large than 0g.

What about piercing with a lower gauge needle, like 6g?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Should be fine,I had scar tissue on my left ear from a young age and it was fine (currently at size 22)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

You can get it pierced straight to 4mm. Let that heal up for a full year before you stretch any further. Your old scar tissue shouldn't cause any problems.

Advertisement