Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames | Game 22

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Not sure. Pit?

Pter wrote: »
    Sorry guys I thought there was one made out of date paste instead of honey as well. My bad.

Just figured date was theirs for fruit. I didn't even see you'd guessed it when posting that, thought sKeith was saying honey was wrong!

So what was last red word?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

ice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Witch

• Advertisement

assassin was witch.

Well don't think we'd have gotten ice anyway

Baklava is a desert ... ice cream is a desert ... why can't you read my mind?!

I was saving turkey, lemon, honey and ice for one clue "edible" but skeith had similar ideas by keeping olive, kiwi and date still around

i wanted you to get rid of lemon, thought you might take honey and lemon out with bechams

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    i wanted you to get rid of lemon, thought you might take honey and lemon out with bechams

I had tunneled myself with that edible clue until the very end hence the 1 clues leading up to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Baklava is a desert ... ice cream is a desert ... why can't you read my mind?!

Haha that's like saying donut for ice cream

Yeah could maybe have gone edible as last clue given date, olive and kiwi were fruit

Haha that's like saying donut for ice cream

Let's see you connect those three then :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Let's see you connect those three then

Crown? Turkey crown, which is frozen. Honey bees have a queen who I assume has a crown. It's pushing the realms of association for sure :D

Can you split them up. Say baklava 2 and then next turn do cold 1.

I know the other team would swoop in for the win I'm between but just trying to understand going forward.

Crown? Turkey crown, which is frozen. Honey bees have a queen who I assume has a crown. It's pushing the realms of association for sure :D

Can you split them up. Say baklava 2 and then next turn do cold 1.

I know the other team would swoop in for the win I'm between but just trying to understand going forward.

Yeah you can split them up but I had to go for broke. I put myself in that position in fairness

Advertisement