Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Eir Tablet

Options
  • 16-01-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi

I signed up with Eir in early November 2017 on a plan offering a free tablet. 2 months later and I have still not received this tablet nor received an e-mail about it. How long does it usually take or do I need to do something extra to get this? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

coffey87 wrote: »
    Hi

I signed up with Eir in early November 2017 on a plan offering a free tablet. 2 months later and I have still not received this tablet nor received an e-mail about it. How long does it usually take or do I need to do something extra to get this? Thanks
    Hi coffey87,

In regards to claiming your Eir tablet, I would recommend contacting our customer care team on 1901 and they will be able to assist you further there.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Edjp

Hi

It's a scam. I signed up for a black friday offer. After a few calls of them telling me the tablet will arrive soon. Suddenly I wasn't entitled to it. I'll be getting in contact with comreg. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Edjp wrote: »
    Hi

It's a scam. I signed up for a black friday offer. After a few calls of them telling me the tablet will arrive soon. Suddenly I wasn't entitled to it. I'll be getting in contact with comreg. 
    Hi Edjp, 

Thomas has responded to you on your other thread there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement