Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment

Options
  • 16-01-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I requested an appointment on Saturday. I got a call back yesterday morning to find out what the appointment would be in relation to. I was told I hear from my branch within the day to set up an appointment but I've heard nothing since.
    Can anyone tell me what the story is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

I requested an appointment on Saturday. I got a call back yesterday morning to find out what the appointment would be in relation to. I was told I hear from my branch within the day to set up an appointment but I've heard nothing since.
    Can anyone tell me what the story is?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.ie.

Can I ask you to send us a private message through Boards so I can have a further look into this for you.
    There should be a link underneath this post that will allow you to send a private message to us.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement