Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried about change of employment status

Options
  • 16-01-2018 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I've just got my renewal quote of 620 from 123.ie which is fantastic. However within the year I have become unemployed. I went on disability allowance and work two days a week in an office voluntary. They have me down as employed on the renewal quote. If I tell them my current situation would they classify me as unemployed and increase my policy? I'm 28 with 9 years NCB, no points.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

I've just got my renewal quote of 620 from 123.ie which is fantastic. However within the year I have become unemployed. I went on disability allowance and work two days a week in an office voluntary. They have me down as employed on the renewal quote. If I tell them my current situation would they classify me as unemployed and increase my policy? I'm 28 with 9 years NCB, no points.

You need to advise them. If there is an affect on the premium, hunt around elsewhere for a better quote. It may even reduce your premium, but don't ignore it as it is a material fact

Advertisement