Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting new people / parents

Options
  • 16-01-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Ive just moved to Thomastown and have a small baby at home. I work part time but I'd like to meet some new people. Any events specifically for parents and kids or advice on meeting new people in Thomastown or Kilkenny in general? When the baby is a bit bigger I'll do some evening classes etc but in the meantime I'd love to get out and about a bit more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Not overly familiar with Thomastown but do often see posts up on Facebook a group Thomastown Community River Trust - TCRT. The Thomastown school of food run events during the year too which I have been to and are pretty good.
    I know they have a very good community there so I would say it wont be long before you get know the locals

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

There's a mother and buggy group that meet every Monday in Kilkenny.
    They've a group page on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Damer

Thomastown Library is worth checking out they do activities, classes, talks, book clubs etc for kids and adults..

Advertisement