Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS TESCO SCAM

Options
  • 16-01-2018 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone get caught with facebook/sms tesco voucher prize scam.
    someone wife daughter or whoever entered SHOP as a reply to this message (certainly not me) as i cannot stand this targeted way of exploiting funds out of people.
    these people damage genuine charity's who use a similar system to to gather funds for genuine causes, apparently the company responsible for this carry on are called txt nation ltd, or txt nation global. tried blocking this user on my phone (No Good) so far i am down €67.50 since November. Send STOP to 57976 (No Good) messages kept coming,Rang eir to block messages, they could not help, rang comreg 01 804 9668 who in all fairness pointed me in the right direction, rang txt nation helpline 1800901656 and demanded that they stop sending messages, when i told them i sent STOP to 57976 they said they have no record of this, yet eir could tell me i had sent numerous stop requests, the girl @ txt nation took my number and said all sms messages would cease, lets see what happens, i demanded a full refund of my money they took from my account. Hope this helps some other poor creature
    Http://paypalrefunds.prizebomb.co.com will take you to a refund page.

Comments

Advertisement