Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repair

Options
  • 16-01-2018 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Dublin that fixes desktop PCs?

I found some places with lots of good reviews on Google but they are all written in a similar style from users with only one or two reviews which is a bit suspicious.

Thanks!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I've used Right Click a couple of times over the years and they've been excellent. Not cheap but quality work.

https://right-click.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I used computer doctor in Fairview and found them good to deal with .

http://computerdoctor.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Were are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Would you tackle it yourself? It's not really that difficult and there are a few things you could try before forking out.

Start a thread in the Computer and Technology forum on here with the issues and I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭VG31

Were are you based?

North Dublin.
    Wheety wrote: »
    Would you tackle it yourself? It's not really that difficult and there are a few things you could try before forking out.

Start a thread in the Computer and Technology forum on here with the issues and I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice.

I have been trying to fix it for days with no success (even a factory reset didn't work). I'm normally quite good at fixing computer problems so this is a last resort for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

google is your friend.

Whats the problem exactly?

Advertisement