Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer - so service

Options
  • 16-01-2018 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Ordered broadband to my property however no service appears to be available. I presume you (for the 3rd time) connected me to the wrong exchange.

When I try to ring you help line I keep getting sent around in circles by you automated service as it keeps saying my phone number is not an eir number and account number cannot be recognised?

Can you please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Macers wrote: »
    Ordered broadband to my property however no service appears to be available. I presume you (for the 3rd time) connected me to the wrong exchange.

When I try to ring you help line I keep getting sent around in circles by you automated service as it keeps saying my phone number is not an eir number and account number cannot be recognised?

Can you please advise
    Hi Macers, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account I will look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement