Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I change my mobile number that is linked to my BOI account

Options
  • 16-01-2018 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have got a new number since setting up my BOi account and I would like to know how to change it. I have called and asked about this question but didnt get a valid answer..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Alison.mc wrote: »
    I have got a new number since setting up my BOi account and I would like to know how to change it. I have called and asked about this question but didnt get a valid answer..

Hi Alison,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can update the phone number registered on your account through your 365 online profile.

Once you've logged in you should see a tab on the left hand side of the screen that says "Manage Accounts" then select the option that says "Amend my mobile number for security codes". Within this section there is an option to change your mobile phone number and you'll be talked through exactly how to do each step.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement