Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self storage facility

Options
  • 16-01-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am moving from Scotland to take up a job in Dublin.

While I find somewhere permanent to live, I need to put my stuff in storage.

I came across (Donal) Fingal Self Storage. Much cheaper compared to the usual Nesta and UStoreIt. But it could be a case of you-get-what-you-pay-for.

Anyone here with personal experience of this facility?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Callixtine wrote: »
    .. Much cheaper compared to the usual Nesta and UStoreIt. But it could be a case of you-get-what-you-pay-for.

It's in a rural location and basically a farmyard rather than the usual industrial estate locations. That probably explains the cheaper prices. (Sorry I don't have any personal experience of it).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: Welcome to Boards Callixtine. I've deleted your other five threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Callixtine

Mod note: Welcome to Boards Callixtine. I've deleted your other five threads.

Apologies. I kept getting error messages - hence the multiple posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Callixtine wrote: »
    I am moving from Scotland to take up a job in Dublin.

While I find somewhere permanent to live, I need to put my stuff in storage.

I came across (Donal) Fingal Self Storage. Much cheaper compared to the usual Nesta and UStoreIt. But it could be a case of you-get-what-you-pay-for.

I recently used Ustore it and found them great ,clean dry storage units .

Advertisement