Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really confused

Options
  • 16-01-2018 5:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭

I have got a message that I have been banned for this post on the thread about the fake hate crime in Canada.

"Disgraceful and unfortunately not unusual! This was a hate crime against the Canadian people."

I cannot see how this would result in mod action? Never mind a permanent ban!

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed this via PM with the mod who banned you? You need to try and resolve this directly before starting a thread here

Thanks

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you discussed this via PM with the mod who banned you? You need to try and resolve this directly before starting a thread here

Thanks

Sorry no, i was premature posting here, apologies.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Pepefrogok wrote: »
    Sorry no, i was premature posting here, apologies.
    That's fine. Please post back here to confirm whether you have reached agreement with the mod, or if you wish to pursue your appeal after discussion with them

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

Beasty wrote: »
    That's fine. Please post back here to confirm whether you have reached agreement with the mod, or if you wish to pursue your appeal after discussion with them

All sorted, cheers.

Thanks for confirming

I'm marking this resolved

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement