Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car paint repair Cork

Options
  • 16-01-2018 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for recommendation for somewhere to repair/touch up the paint on my car. Its a few scratches, doesn't really need a panel beater/crash repair place.

thanks

rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pabloazazel

rob316 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking for recommendation for somewhere to repair/touch up the paint on my car. Its a few scratches, doesn't really need a panel beater/crash repair place.

thanks

rob

I am also looking for one, did you finally find any?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

The fiancee went out to Lee Crash repair out towards Forge Hill as it was pretty close and they were very reasonable for minor repair.

Her car was dinged in a car park and they were charging less than half what the main dealer was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I've had great service from Patrick Nagle, Upper John Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ha funny seen this now. It was a few scratches at the time, but a week later my brilliant wife,made **** of the passenger skirting, quarter panel and door handle coming out the multi storey. Kevin Neville did a good job for a reaosnable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pabloazazel

rob316 wrote: »
    Ha funny seen this now. It was a few scratches at the time, but a week later my brilliant wife,made **** of the passenger skirting, quarter panel and door handle coming out the multi storey. Kevin Neville did a good job for a reaosnable price.

How much did you finally pay??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

I would recommend Cronin's in Mahon myself, done some great work for me over the last 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Is there any of those mobile dent/scratch repair guys around anymore? I've a few chips that needs to be done but I dont think it warrants a full trip to the panel beater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

I’ll just add that I looked into all this before and went with Kenny Brothers on Tramore road. Their work was really good and cheaper than loads I checked. I know the subtle differences between a good and bad paint work too.

Advertisement