Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to Eir - Still being charged by old provider

Options
  • 16-01-2018 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I signed up to an eir phone and broadband bundle back in Septemebr 2017. My uinderstanding was that Eir were responsible for handling the changeover from my original provider and the cancelling of the services from them. However on checking my old providers bills I am, still being charged for the phoneline part while the broadband has been cancelled. Can someone explain why this has happened?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

rebellad wrote: »
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I signed up to an eir phone and broadband bundle back in Septemebr 2017. My uinderstanding was that Eir were responsible for handling the changeover from my original provider and the cancelling of the services from them. However on checking my old providers bills I am, still being charged for the phoneline part while the broadband has been cancelled. Can someone explain why this has happened?[/font]
    Hi rebellad,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your account and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mkov

deleted - I was wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

Hi Thomas, I have spoken to customer service of both Eir and the previous provider and eventually got sorted. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

rebellad wrote: »
    Hi Thomas, I have spoken to customer service of both Eir and the previous provider and eventually got sorted. Thanks
    No problem at all, I'm glad to hear everything is sorted.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement