Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 34 Thread (Contains Spoilers) *No Betting Talk*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

rusev makes that us title match so much better that i almost care about jinder or randy in match

• Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

sky88 wrote: »
    rusev makes that us title match so much better that i almost care about jinder or randy in match

Well someone has to get pinned. Randy and jinder aren't doing the job. I mean jinder has been a worlds champion, yet Russev seems as far away as ever. I mean Russev has all the things you'd want in WWE champion, yet jinder has held a title that randy savage, ric flair, Bret hart, stone cold, the rock, the iron sheik, bruno sammartino, the undertaker, bob backland have held. Btw yes I left out hogan and warrior because jinder may not have been world title level he seems like a decent human being unlike the steroid twins.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well someone has to get pinned. Randy and jinder aren't doing the job. I mean jinder has been a worlds champion, yet Russev seems as far away as ever. I mean Russev has all the things you'd want in WWE champion, yet jinder has held a title that randy savage, ric flair, Bret hart, stone cold, the rock, the iron sheik, bruno sammartino, the undertaker, bob backland have held. Btw yes I left out hogan and warrior because jinder may not have been world title level he seems like a decent human being unlike the steroid twins.

like in all there pushes or non pushes rusevs non push is one of the most puzzeling. like i get why jinder fot the title to push india im fine with that i mean it was a faliure but still i get it. all though with the record revenue they got you could argue jinder is the best drawing wwe champions ever:pac:

Rusev over with the crowd, big, great look, charismatic, great as heel or face, great in the ring i just dont get it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apparently, the WWE app accidently mentioned that the SD tag title match is now a TLC match, though they quickly deleted the message.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Holy crap if that is true.

This Mania is going all out to be an over the top crazy show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The 10pm start time will be a killer esp if I'm drinking but I'll just have to pace myself

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Apparently, the WWE app accidently mentioned that the SD tag title match is now a TLC match, though they quickly deleted the message.

IF it's true am going to assume someone jumped the gun and revealed the stipulation for the match, when it was probably being saved for the Smackdown before Mania 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Some people complain about the super-long run time but I love it. Easy to handle once a year.

Have the Monday booked off, as is tradition!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    IF it's true am going to assume someone jumped the gun and revealed the stipulation for the match, when it was probably being saved for the Smackdown before Mania 34.

I doubt they'd have been prepping it that far in advance tbh. I'd say it was meant to pop up a little bit later but they did it early.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bludgeon Brothers in a ladder match?

Not forgetting Mania is just part of a long few days of wrestling of you're watching Impact/Lucha Underground, Takeover, Supercard of Honor, Mania, Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Impact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

J. Marston wrote: »
    Some people complain about the super-long run time but I love it. Easy to handle once a year.

Have the Monday booked off, as is tradition!

This. But I’m glad I booked the Monday off all the same.

Harper was in a great ladder match with ziggler and was good in ic title ladder match at 31 rowan im not sure

Pentecost wrote: »
    This. But I’m glad I booked the Monday off all the same.

A wait and see for me

I booked off the day of mania though

The Raw after mania is almost as vital though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ill either watch some of it and finish it off after work on the Monday , No way am i wasting a day off for this ha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah I think I said earlier but I got my day off sorted too. I work shift and would have been working through Mania... That just won't do!
    In at 10pm the following night but I can live with that.

Drunken Boards Mania party FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this the final card?

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
    WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
    Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
    SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
    Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor
    United States Champion Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev
    Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    The first-ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal Match
    Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Braun Strowman and a partner of his choosing
    Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
    Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals)
    SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers
    Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

You're missing John Cena being there as a fan.

Was watching 205 Live and thinking it would be unfair if they're bumped to the preshow to have the women's battle royale on the main show after competing in a tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That is an absolutely cracking card when you see it written down. Best one since the last time they visited the SilverSuperdome.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

CastorTroy wrote: »
    You're missing John Cena being there as a fan.

Was watching 205 Live and thinking it would be unfair if they're bumped to the preshow to have the women's battle royale on the main show after competing in a tournament

205 isn't going to be bumped for the main event more likely the US tiele will be bumped.

There are a few there that are preshow candidates if it wasn't for the people involved.
    Nia/Asuka could be preshow as well. Out of all the matches with women, that's the lowest profile one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    There are a few there that are preshow candidates if it wasn't for the people involved.
    Nia/Asuka could be preshow as well. Out of all the matches with women, that's the lowest profile one
    It's Charlotte vs asuka not nia. But yeah Alexa vs nia is a bit meh to me.

Yeah i meant Nia/Alexa.

One week to go

Really starts off with Raw tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    One week to go

Really starts off with Raw tomorrow night

Why did I think it was tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hopefully we get something as iconic as this on the go-home show...

Gimme%2Bthat%2Btitle!%2BNo%2Bit's%2Bmine!%2B2.gif

"Maaaaam, Brock won't give me my title!"

"It's not yours!"

I wonder will taker actually appear or just say he accepts the challenge on raw ??

Can't take any more of Cena moaning

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

PTH2009 wrote:
    I wonder will taker actually appear or just say he accepts the challenge on raw ??

Nah. Cena to appear dressed as The Undertaker and 'accept' the challenge.

Cena then split personality style wrestles himself at Mania.... the twist?

He loses. :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

These fan art WM posters are awesome!

33ml5zn.jpg

muj19y.jpg

29e69fl.jpg

r85668.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

saw it posted yesterday in a few places that AJ Styles was now out injured, not sure if I believe it or not as it was april fools yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

montyrebel wrote: »
    saw it posted yesterday in a few places that AJ Styles was now out injured, not sure if I believe it or not as it was april fools yesterday

Last I read on AJ it was just a sprain and he was pulled from house shows as a precaution and he’ll be good to go for Mania.

Advertisement