Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 34 Thread (Contains Spoilers) *No Betting Talk*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My money is on a new, an improved and repackaged Bray Wyatt as Strowmans partner

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

My money is on a new, an improved and repackaged Bray Wyatt as Strowmans partner
    Blackjack bray ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Blackjack bray ?

Sister Abigail? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bray Dallas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Surely Khali will be back as his partner ;)

• Advertisement

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhNCJDuFaHb/

Ah man the damage id do if I was there, prob spend my whole bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sure for the week that's in it

I'm surprised they haven't done a new version

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JR and King confirmed as commentary for the Andre the giant battle royal and Beth Phoenix in for the women’s one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Won't ever happen but would be great for Roman to turn up at Mania with a differant look, like a bad ass Samoan instead of a security officer.

His look alike Jason Momoa would be good inspiration from an update to his look, from Conan to Game of Thrones or even Aquaman

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Aquaman and Roman combined might just break the decibel record inside the Superdome with the booing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Great 40 minute documentary on Nakamura in the lead up to Wrestlemania. It's really well done...

J. Marston wrote: »
    Great 40 minute documentary on Nakamura in the lead up to Wrestlemania. It's really well done...

Cool who produced that ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Loughc wrote: »
    JR and King confirmed as commentary for the Andre the giant battle royal and Beth Phoenix in for the women’s one.

For real? How reductive to have Jerry on commentating in that match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads was Roman the camera man back at Mania 25 that Michaels pulled in front of Taker that never caught him?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Nah that was Snukas kid iirc

Seen a couple of pics of Show on Instagram and he looks in good shape, would be surprised if he's not involved somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I've read a lot of rumours online that
    BATISTA
    could be Braun's partner. That would be a pop to rival the Hardy's last year.

Imagine if if was
    Hogan
    though!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And I'm not looking at those spoilers, just in case. :)

For that Shinsuke doc, i watched a bit last night and have to ask do they make him pretend he's bad with English on Smackdown for some reason? Seems pretty good in the doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

On the plus side if American Badass taker shows up, he'll be on a bike so he wont either a)take 3 days to get to the ring and b)gas out on his way to the ring.

I'd like to see a no frill entrance as that's what I feel would be the logical thing to do. Taker should be absolutely spitting at the disrespect Cena has been throwing his way for weeks so ideally I'd have Cena out first, talks ****e for a couple of minutes and then Taker comes storming to the ring in normal attire and they get straight into it.

• Advertisement

reckon Cena will do a promo announcing the attendence figure and suddenly lights go out and taker appears in the ring and beats cena up

No actual match takes place just a beat down of cena with a possible Summerslam match to shift tickets ???

going through all my wrestling tees, think ill wear my Daniel Bryan one (grey one with his a cartoon of his face and yes under it) and Aj styles hoodie

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The excitement level is building I am very hyped for NXT and Wrestlemania this year!

Loughc wrote: »
    The excitement level is building I am very hyped for NXT and Wrestlemania this year!

yeah got the snacks in today, cant beat those hunky dory chips

NXT will be non drinking for me with Mania been the main drinking event. Cant beat owl junk food for this type of events

My cena prediction has kind of ruined the surprise for me as think about it him announcing the attendence figures is prob the only possible way for him to appear in the ring ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    yeah got the snacks in today, cant beat those hunky dory chips

NXT will be non drinking for me with Mania been the main drinking event. Cant beat owl junk food for this type of events

My cena prediction has kind of ruined the surprise for me as think about it him announcing the attendence figures is prob the only possible way for him to appear in the ring ?
    But you've made about 40 cena predictions now :p

I need to get the snacks in myself dude. Literally. I'm talking Tayto Snax. Have the beer ready. Gotta get some ingredients together for my mega curry. Possibly a couple of packets of Haribo Tangfastics too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Walkers crisps are in, as is fizzy, just need to pick up some other bits, HAPPY RUSEVMANIA WEEKEND FOLKS.

And as seeing I'm back in college on Monday, can't forget my friend coffee :D

Have to give them props on the Taker build. Not quite the will he/won't he that was WM20 but this is the first WM years in years that I've been excited to see him.

Haven't felt like this since going into his rematch with Trips at WM28.

Happy wrestlemania weekend brethren. I not sure I like the HOF on friday nights but by Monday afternoon(I'm off monday) I'll be shattered.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well I guess no major news organizations are covering WrestleMania 34 and New Orleans when they can cover the UFC story in New York.

Well I guess no major news organizations are covering WrestleMania 34 and New Orleans when they can cover the UFC story in New York.

The UFC story ? You mean McGregor working himself into a shoot ? If it's a pro wrestling "angle" then the NYPD are in on it, which would be a first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

happy mania weekend folks

looking forward to this ill get the junk food and fizzy drinks in today.

couldnt get the day off on monday but have invented a dentist appointment so i dont have to get up so early :pac:

Advertisement