Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 34 Thread (Contains Spoilers) *No Betting Talk*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I'd rather a Charlotte heel turn. She is wasted as a babyface.

We've seen Charlotte as a heel though, and while she herself is probably better as a heel we haven't seen a monster heel Asuka yet and I'd feel that would be far better going forward

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i think Charlotte wins anyway as i think she will main event mania next year with ronda

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So after Rusev issued an open challenge to any celebrity, Stephen Amell has requested people stop suggesting him, The Rock volunteered Kevin Hart and now Macauley Culkin has volunteered

Any chance this whole Vince v Roman thing will turn out to be a ruse

And we get Vince interfering in the title match ala WM17 and we get corporate Roman........

Anything but his 3rd coronation, anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

No Undertaker on the Mania poster is weird...

DYlnCXdVQAAaulN?format=jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

but no-match Cena still made the cut, ha ha! Amazing for a fan who'll buy a ticket to watch Mania :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Any chance this whole Vince v Roman thing will turn out to be a ruse

And we get Vince interfering in the title match ala WM17 and we get corporate Roman........

Anything but his 3rd coronation, anything

Don't do it to yourself, it's the hope that'll kill ya....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Haha brilliant. I laughed a lot at this. Then cried a little as it’s a little too real.

Loughc wrote: »
    Haha brilliant. I laughed a lot at this. Then cried a little as it’s a little too real.

We're all witnesses to the Age Of Reigns, whether we like it or not..

But we all live and wait for someone to come along and bring the empire crashing down..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

oneilla wrote:
    No Undertaker on the Mania poster is weird...

A Drew McIntyre looking AJ Styles &
    heavily airbrushed Ronda Rousey feature

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Everyone is ridiculously airbrushed.

Even Big Dog looks like he has blue eyes again.

No no this time it's logic.........

A bit of quick mafs......

Roman is twice as good as anyone ever. Since he's twice as good as the best ever, this event will be twice as good as the best event ever. The best event ever? Mania 17. And 2 times 17 = 34. Wrestlemania 34. And what happened in that main event you might remember.....

God i hope that injury story they did with aj at msg was just a storyline

Gutted if injury took the match away or if aj wasnt 100% for mania

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sky88 wrote: »
    God i hope that injury story they did with aj at msg was just a storyline

Gutted if injury took the match away or if aj wasnt 100% for mania

I imagine if he was injured he wouldn’t have made the run in later on. I reckon it was a work brother.

I imagine if he was injured he wouldn’t have made the run in later on. I reckon it was a work brother.

Lets hope so brother brother

No no this time it's logic.........

A bit of quick mafs......

Roman is twice as good as anyone ever. Since he's twice as good as the best ever, this event will be twice as good as the best event ever. The best event ever? Mania 17. And 2 times 17 = 34. Wrestlemania 34. And what happened in that main event you might remember.....

This is the WWE we're talking about here, they don't deal in logic, only game in town in the stubbornness of one man, and one man only..

Then again, upside to Roman winning (sick at typing that), is the WWE Universal Championship will be seen on TV on a regular basis, instead of Brock no-showing/showing up whenever he's feels like.

Not that that particular match means much to me, as I'll be shutting down by the time it starts...

TL;DR Roman is vegetables, take it or leave it, and I frankly shall leave it behind..

Anyways, enough drunken rambling......

Ive no real problem with roman being champion honestly as long as its off brock i dont mind just no one needs another coronation that will fail and look bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

As per the Lord's post in the news thread, things are looking dodgy again for AJ. Really hope he's ok.

Wonder what they could do if AJ has to be pulled. Draft in Roode? Somehow dick around with Shane/Zayn/Owens crap to accommodate Nak? Clear Bryan? :pac:

As per the Lord's post in the news thread, things are looking dodgy again for AJ. Really hope he's ok.

Wonder what they could do if AJ has to be pulled. Draft in Roode? Somehow dick around with Shane/Zayn/Owens crap to accommodate Nak? Clear Bryan? :pac:

AJ injured 3 weeks out from Mania, not the news I wanted to read..

Hopefully there's a Plan B in place..

AJ injured 3 weeks out from Mania, not the news I wanted to read..

Hopefully there's a Plan B in place..

Reigns double duty?

• Advertisement

Reigns double duty?

STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

We all realise it would be orton or dolph i think id rather roman pull double duty

If the worst happens with any luck they clear daniel bryan and theres your dream match and since thats not going to happen i think have finn or jump over.

I imagine unless it’s an absolute disaster of an injury he’ll work hurt and work a short match. Can’t see them changing the match this late into WM season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Yeah Finn would be fine and my ideal choice, and believable for the story, having the 1st and 2nd in the RR duke it out for the vacant SD belt. I'd be horrified at the idea of Dolph or Orton but at least there'd be no fear of Naka getting overshadowed. :pac: Based on the brief dalliance Finn and Naka had at the SS crowd should be equally hot for them.

Well surely if AJ is legitimately injured, then the WWE have contingency plan upon contingency plans in place right? Right?

Well surely if AJ is legitimately injured, then the WWE have contingency plan upon contingency plans in place right? Right?

zt9glt.jpg

zt9glt.jpg

Please refer to my post at 19:54 this evening :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

vacat the title and have Nakamura vs Cena. Cena gets the title shot cause taker refused to accept the challenge and he wins a battle royal

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

AJ vacating the title would be unfair with the amount of leeway Brock gets.
    Nak joins the Raw title match.
    Has there been a Mania where the top title (or either of the titles during a split) hasn't been defended?

• Advertisement

Have the winner of the andre face nak if it were to happen and its Rey another dream match

Advertisement