Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning to Headphone Jack Adapter with Bose Headphones

Options
  • 16-01-2018 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone used Bose earphones on an iPhone without the headphone jack using the lightning adapter?

Do the controls on the earphones for answering calls, pausing music still work?

And is the adapter sweat/splash proof? I currently use Bose sports earphones that are sweat resistant with my old iPhone but thinking of upgrading but want to continue to use the earphones I have.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I use Bose In ear headphones with the adaptor on an iPhone 7 and they are fine. Not sure about water/splash proof, though they all fit snugly together, leaving very little in the way of a gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Same here..I have the Q20i earphones and they work perfectly.

Advertisement