Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant!!

• 16-01-2018 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys does anyone know if the susi grant application for this year is finished or can you still apply????? Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Zenify

Hey guys does anyone know if the susi grant application for this year is finished or can you still apply????? Thanks x

As long as you don't put kisses on your application...

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭stargazing123

Zenify wrote: »
    As long as you don't put kisses on your application...

Haha 😂 I know I'm only asking because when I went on the website it says susi application is now closed... So is it still open and if so when does it reopen??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

You should message them on FB or Twitter - they're very good to respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Haha 😂 I know I'm only asking because when I went on the website it says susi application is now closed... So is it still open and if so when does it reopen??

Well the clue is probably in the website saying applications are closed. It ll probably reopen for 2018-2019 applications in April.

Advertisement