Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant get 4G on samsung j5

• 17-01-2018 1:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought a new samsung J5 last week and I can't get 4g only E-H-H+ I had a iphone 6 before and was always able to access 4g.i tried messing around with the APN settings but no joy.all I get is H+ with good signal it's like it won't change from H+ to 4g,any help with be great thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Have you gone into settings: wireless and network- more settings: preferred network settings? Could be set to 3g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

GBX wrote: »
    Have you gone into settings: wireless and network- more settings: preferred network settings? Could be set to 3g

I did 4g/3g/2g (auto connect) is checked 😊 not sure maybe not in a 4g range but all i seem to get is H+ symbol is this 4g?

pudzey101 wrote: »
    I did 4g/3g/2g (auto connect) is checked 😊 not sure maybe not in a 4g range but all i seem to get is H+ symbol is this 4g?

No, it's not. You should be getting 4g in any city centre.

Who is your provider? Do you definitely have 4g on your plan? I know a couple of years ago, I stopped getting 4g on Vodafone, and they had to fix something on their end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Basil3 wrote: »
    No, it's not. You should be getting 4g in any city centre.

Who is your provider? Do you definitely have 4g on your plan? I know a couple of years ago, I stopped getting 4g on Vodafone, and they had to fix something on their end.

Im with three il give a call into their shop later :) i taught H was 3g and H+ was 4g haha probably something iv done wrong on my end ðŸ˜

Advertisement