Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel my account

Options
  • 17-01-2018 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Hi 
    I rang the customer service cancellation line on the 10.01.18 to cancel my account as I am out of contract and 
    wish to find a better value service. I have received my Jan bill as normal , how long now before they close my account as I don't  want another bill.
    Regards 
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi 
    I rang the customer service cancellation line on the 10.01.18 to cancel my account as I am out of contract and 
    wish to find a better value service. I have received my Jan bill as normal , how long now before they close my account as I don't  want another bill.
    Regards 
    John
    Hi king size mars bar,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Hi 
    Regards 
    John
    Hi king size mars bar,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    PM sent

Hi 
    Regards 
    John
    Hi king size mars bar,

Thanks

Thomas
    PM sent
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Hi Thomas 
    My account is due to close on the 9th of Feb, I have received a letter in the meantime saying they will cancel my account once I change to another provider, I am not doing this . Can you confirm that my account will close on the 9 as planned. 
    Regards 
    John

Hi Thomas 
    My account is due to close on the 9th of Feb, I have received a letter in the meantime saying they will cancel my account once I change to another provider, I am not doing this . Can you confirm that my account will close on the 9 as planned. 
    Regards 
    John
    Hi ,

Can you PM me your full name and account number please, I will confirm this through PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement