Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill not being DD, cant log in or call to pay

Options
  • 17-01-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

I have my Direct debit cancelled by your "team" I cant ring in due to automation and I cant log into my Eir. 
    Your company at this point is just useless. I am sick of it. Where can i send a bill for my time wasted with you. no deals are ever honoured, I am being charged 55 a month for SIM ONLY for no reason, even though I was told its 35 a month. 

I have never before come across a more useless company. I cannot ring to actually speak about my bill as everything is automated and if you dont want to hand money over there is no other option.

I am sick of it at this stage, you ****ed up my account when I left my last house for so long and illegally took money from me. Now you cant even take the money owed.

Advice to ANYONE, stay away from Eir. They might say they are big, but they are run like a lanzarote electronic shop for customer service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I have my Direct debit cancelled by your "team" I cant ring in due to automation and I cant log into my Eir. 
    Your company at this point is just useless. I am sick of it. Where can i send a bill for my time wasted with you. no deals are ever honoured, I am being charged 55 a month for SIM ONLY for no reason, even though I was told its 35 a month. 

I have never before come across a more useless company. I cannot ring to actually speak about my bill as everything is automated and if you dont want to hand money over there is no other option.

I am sick of it at this stage, you ****ed up my account when I left my last house for so long and illegally took money from me. Now you cant even take the money owed.

Advice to ANYONE, stay away from Eir. They might say they are big, but they are run like a lanzarote electronic shop for customer service.
    Hi Skyrimaddict,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your account and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Hi Skyrimaddict,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your account and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.
    I will also post the replys of PM here to keep everyone up to date

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.
    I have not received your PM, would you like to resend it?

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Maybe your systems are poor, like the rest of Eir as it shows it was sent from my inbox already?

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Maybe your systems are poor, like the rest of Eir as it shows it was sent from my inbox already?
    I have received only 1 PM from yourself.

I will get back to you soon.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas
    How soon is soon Thomas, My phone is not working as I cant call out or text or or use internet. 

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas
    How soon is soon Thomas, My phone is not working as I cant call out or text or or use internet. 
    There is a 24-hour timeframe in regards to a response on boards, this is not an instant messaging channel, however,  we do have an online chat service that would be.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas
    There is a 24-hour timeframe in regards to a response on boards, this is not an instant messaging channel, however,  we do have an online chat service that would be.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Ok. All I want to do at this point is pay my bill and move on. I wish to port out of Eir, I presume this will not be an issue?

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Ok. All I want to do at this point is pay my bill and move on. I wish to port out of Eir, I presume this will not be an issue?
    In order to pay your bill, you can do so using my Eir or you can call 1901 to proceed with payment.

In regards to porting your number from the Eir network, this is processed completely on the recipient networks end. 

This will not be an issue.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

In order to pay your bill, you can do so using my Eir or you can call 1901 to proceed with payment.

In regards to porting your number from the Eir network, this is processed completely on the recipient networks end. 

Thanks

Thomas
    Thomas.

I have been trying to pay my bill since we last spoke. 

The bill for some reason is much higher that I keep getting texts from. I cannot pay it over the phone as it will not allow me to dispute the amount.
    I am currently speaking to a guy called Akash on the live webchat. he will not dicuss my bill as he says I do not know my own date of birth

I am also seeing that I am paying 55 a month for a SIM ONLY PLAN.
    Even though I have an email saying it is meant to be 35 a month. 

Is this legal????????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thomas.

I have been trying to pay my bill since we last spoke. 

The bill for some reason is much higher that I keep getting texts from. I cannot pay it over the phone as it will not allow me to dispute the amount.
    I am currently speaking to a guy called Akash on the live webchat. he will not dicuss my bill as he says I do not know my own date of birth

I am also seeing that I am paying 55 a month for a SIM ONLY PLAN.
    Even though I have an email saying it is meant to be 35 a month. 

Is this legal????????????
    Hi there Skyrimaddict

If you're paying more than what you originally signed up for, you have usage that's not included in your bundle which will result in extra, monthly charges.

If you're contacting our online support teams, they will have to confirm data protection on your account so need to ask security question. If this doesn't match the account, they will not be able to proceed further.

When calling in, rather select to speak to an agent so that they can explain your bill. You can try ringing 017662507.  If you can't log into your "My eir", Webchat can reset your password for you (if there's no outstanding balance)

-Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Skyrimaddict

If you're paying more than what you originally signed up for, you have usage that's not included in your bundle which will result in extra, monthly charges.

If you're contacting our online support teams, they will have to confirm data protection on your account so need to ask security question. If this doesn't match the account, they will not be able to proceed further.

When calling in, rather select to speak to an agent so that they can explain your bill. You can try ringing 017662507.  If you can't log into your "My eir", Webchat can reset your password for you (if there's no outstanding balance)

-Kyle

Good man Kyle,

Typical of the not reading what I have said that I expect from EIR.
    I can't discuss my bill because my date of birth does not match your records. I know my own date of birth dude, been the same day for 32 years ironically.

I can't ring anyone else as no matter what number I call when it asks for my account number or phone number it brings me directly to the automatic pay line.

My contract with EIR in email is for 35 a month since only, but it says on the bill that's it's 55.

Can you explain above??

Account Number: Overdue Balance : € 85.92

Important: Your eir services will be terminated

Dear a...

Your service has been suspended due to the overdue balance which is shown above.

To prevent any further action being taken against your account, please pay this balance immediately. Failure to pay will mean that we will terminate your eir account.

Please note that if we do have to terminate your account your details will be passed to a licensed Debt Collection Agency for further action. If your account is terminated this could result in a breach of contract, if this happens you will be liable for a contract termination fee and other additional administrative charges. Your eir credit rating will also be affected as well your ability to avail of further services and products from eir.

HOW TO PAY

• Online - register log on to your myeir account at www.eir.ie/myeir
    • Direct Debit - log on to www.eir.ie/myeir and set up or amend a direct debit
    • Bank - pay through your bank or at an ATM
    • Cash - at any retail outlet where you see the Payzone, Postpoint or Paypoint sign. Remember to bring your bill
    • Phone - call us 01 766 2506 and pay using our 24-hour automated payment service using your Debit or Credit card

NEED HELP TO PAY?

If you're having trouble paying your eir bill, we're here to help. We can offer you various options to manage your account. Take this opportunity now by calling our team on 01 766 2506 Monday to Thursday between 9am - 7pm and Friday 9am - 5pm. If you've already paid this balance in the past few days, thank you. There is no need for you to take any further action. Regards, eir Credit Control

Above is the email received today.

When iring up to pay it says140.20

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Shuttle666

Hi Skyrimaddict,

Thanks

Thomas
    Gone to you now Thomas.

Thanks

Thomas
    Resent again.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas
    Thomas - have you every seen an eir customer get a problem resolved on online chat?   Try it, the service which I presume is outsourced, can't answer the basics, or achieve anything in terms of functionality or outcome.  Their main aim is to closed the interaction and force you to start again.

Advertisement