Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TescoUK Clubcard rewards reduced

Options
  • 17-01-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭

TescoUK have reduced their Clubcard Boost values.
    You could use your vouchers for 4 times their value, now effective immediately that's reduced to maximum 3 times their value.

I assume that this will be repeated in Ireland too.
    Currently, restaurant, days out and ferries all have 4x value.
    I suggest you cash in soon, if you've been saving up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They also reduced the value of clubcard points earned through the Tesco credit card a while back. I can't remember the specifics, but it's basically fallen from 1 point per €2 spent outside of Tesco to something like 1 point per €8 spent. I regularly would earn ~€30-50 per mailing by using my credit card, but that's going to drop way down now.

However, SuperValu have linked their Real Rewards scheme with Bank of Ireland credit cards, so that's a more attractive avenue right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Spotted that in the UK media and figured I had better get my skates on and convert that €2.50 voucher that's been sitting there since November to a €10 voucher for Milano's pizza before they roll those new rules out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

thay have delayed the rollout of the reduced reward to allow everyone convert saved vouchers at current value (in the UK) in response to the backlash.

if you have some vouchers squirreled away, for the purposes of using as boost vouchers,i suggest you use them sooner rather than later.

Advertisement