Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visonic powermaxcomplete

Options
  • 17-01-2018 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a visonic powermaxcomplete in the house it is saying
    wireless siren low battery.
    I assume this means the external siren on the front of the house.
    Do i need to call the Alarm guy? or is it a handy to do once you get up to it on the ladder?.
    Sorry for asking but do not want to tamper with it if I really need an Alarm technician but if its a case of just changing the battery I could do it.
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It's not rocket science but I'd recommend you don't go up a ladder fiddling with a siren unless you're very competent working at heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Thanks Fred. Ye I am fine working at heights. Are they all the same type
    battery ? Would you know what type just to save me going up the ladder twice.
    Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Sorry, I don't know what type battery you need but I would recommend changing all the batteries on the system at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Cheers Fred much appreciated.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This siren requires a specific type or battery with a ready crimped connector.
    Northwood Technology would be a good point of contact.

• Advertisement
Advertisement