Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Clane

Options
  • 17-01-2018 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi everyone,

We are currently looking at moving to Clane from Celbridge, and i would love to hear some advice from people who live in the area. We are a young couple with a young child, and we both work in Dublin. I would love to know what people think of the area, how do you find the schools/facilities etc? Any advice or insight you could give would be fantastic.

Thanks a mil :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

can i ask how you are planning on commuting to Dublin from Clane? While Celbridge is quite reasonably well served with public transport, Clane is not (only Bus Eireann afaik).

From people I know in Clane, they think the town is quite nice. schools are meant to be reasonably good too. The biggest downside (they tell me) is that Clane is that extra 20 mins further to go to Dublin.

Advertisement