Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bizzy Blinds anybody have experience with them

• 17-01-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I placed an order with Bizzy blinds and get the order confirmation that all would be delivered in 5- 7 days.   Given it was Christmas when I ordered I expected a delay and was getting worried earlier this week when I received an email from the saying my order was complete.   I haven't received my blind and anytime I ring their 9 - 9 telephone number I just get an answering machine.  no response from emails or facebook.
    Has anybody used them previously ?   I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but if I have to chase after the money I will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ben kerry

i am experiencing the exact same problem as Cionn ,i ordered some blinds 2 weeks ago and haven t got them delivered yet, i rang them, i got no answer ,emailed them i got no answer ! i then got an email saying my order was complete but i still haven t got anything delivered . cionn did you get your blind eventually ?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

ben kerry wrote: »
    i am experiencing the exact same problem as Cionn ,i ordered some blinds 2 weeks ago and haven t got them delivered yet, i rang them, i got no answer ,emailed them i got no answer ! i then got an email saying my order was complete but i still haven t got anything delivered . cionn did you get your blind eventually ?

Hi my blinds did arrive eventually, but I had wasted a huge amount of time trying to contact them. Really unprofessional set up. I had sent a message via Facebook and got a response from there but once the blinds arrived (about 5 days after the order complete email) I gave up on them. They are a real pain in the arse to deal with. The blind is grand though

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ben kerry

thanks for the info , i just have to be patient ...i will not get anything from them again, they are the cheapest but that does not have to mean bad customer service .

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I got this post from buzzy blinds in this thread that has since been deleted. I had left a number of messages and never got a call.back from their phone line.

"(Bizzy Blinds MD) - It has come to my attention that our service levels dropped and impacted upon our valued customers. Up until recently we had outsourced our customer services department to a third party. Unfortunately this has not been sustainable as our response times to customer queries was inadequate. This issue has now been rectified and we have brought our customer services in-house with the addition of newly employed staff. Our delivery times on made to measure products is 5 - 10 working days. We strive to fullfill all orders before the outlined times.

Our customer services can be contacted on 016991011 - info[at]bizzyblinds.ie

Thank You,

Bizzy Blinds"

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

We have received an e-mail from Bizzy Blinds so posting the message on their behalf (though it has also been copied above):
    (Bizzy Blinds MD) - It has come to my attention that our service levels dropped and impacted upon our valued customers. Up until recently we had outsourced our customer services department to a third party. Unfortunately this has not been sustainable as our response times to customer queries was inadequate. This issue has now been rectified and we have brought our customer services in-house with the addition of newly employed staff. Our delivery times on made to measure products is 5 - 10 working days. We strive to fullfill all orders before the outlined times.

Our customer services can be contacted on 016991011 - info[at]bizzyblinds.ie

Thank You,

Bizzy Blinds

• Advertisement
Advertisement