Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Social

Options
  • 17-01-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Living Social Holiday Deals - be careful when book!
    Going to a concert in Milan in May and when googling accomodation a living social offer came up for 2 nights in Milan 4* hotel and flights from Dublin for €249. Its my birthday so went for it without checking the small print. You have to buy 2 tickets! This was highlighted after I had purchased the deal and had to then pay an additional €89 for a single room! Was then told that the flights are in the evening so I wont get there until after 11pm and coming home is 6.15am! So basically 2 nights in a hotel and 1 day in Milan. So fed up. Then they suggested that they could change the flights but it would cost more. Should have booked this all myself as there is no prior details on flights and the hotel is 3* when I checked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out from old thread and moved to a new thread.

OP - were all these details available to you before booking (even if you didn't read them)?

Advertisement